Research management and analysis (direct and quality control of third parties).
- Young adult segmentation studies: Key Asian Cities.
- Young adult social trends studies: Urban China, South Korea, Japan.
- Study on the image influence of Japan on other Asian markets for major drinks industry multinational.
- Study of the corporate brand images of India’s leading TV stations.
- Study of the corporate brand positioning of a major Hong Kong blue chip company amongst multiple stakeholders, including employees and clients.
- A detailed study of alternative/non-traditional methods of brand communication based on global success of Red Bull.
- Analysis of employee reputation studies in Asia Pacific for a Fortune 500 company.
- Analysis and critique of FMCG sales, distribution, brand tracking and segmentation data, and qualitative group discussion research in Taiwan, Indonesia and Russia, to advise on future business strategy.
- Analysis of domestic wines & spirits industry and trends in Shanghai, Zhejiang and Jiangsu.
- Survey amongst multiple stakeholders on a proposed Children's Specialist Hospital in Hong Kong.
Strategy development and workshops
- Corporate and product brand reviews, visioning, positioning and strategies (directed at multiple stakeholder groups).
- Employee brand positioning to internal targets (management and staff).
- New brand and new product development workshops.
- Senior management training workshops on leveraging brand equity across all business disciplines to enhance the bottom line.
- Brand entry strategies in Asian markets for major FMCG multinationals.
- Sponsorship and Trademark Diversification strategies.
- Paper on the opportunities for the development of Chinese brands internationally.